Expression of interest PMSC MiniRoos Elite U9 – 11 Playing Group.
PMSC are now accepting applications to assist with the core development stage of our Elite U9 and 11 Playing Group for the 2019 season.
The MiniRoos Elite U9 – 11 Playing Group is critical for the PMSC NPL pathway, ensuring that our change in direction and football culture, is implemented to the highest standard.
This position will be working closely with and reporting to our “Head of Football” Adam Piddick .
The key tasks for the Miniroos Elite U9 – 11 Playing Group, is to improve 4 critical core skills:
- 1 v 1 (attacking & defending)
- Running with the ball.
- First Touch
- Striking the ball.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skill sets;
- Ability to provide fun, yet discipline and structured training environment
- Demonstrate sound technical football awareness and skill
- Ability to work closely with the Adam Piddick (Head Of Football) to enable a pathway for elite miniroos to the NPL program
- Relative football playing experience, enabling a high level of football knowledge and experience
- Provide skill set to bring out the best of talented young players
- C license will be applicable as a bare minimum. B licenses will be viewed favourably.
Expression of interest will close at 4 PM Friday 21 September 2018.
Please register you interest via email: firstname.lastname@example.org