Important Protocols to adhere by:
- Firstly if any player has shown and flue like symptoms there are to be kept at home and club needs to be notified.
- Players must be dropped of pick up only at the allocated training field
Pitch 1– Through the main gate in the car park
Pitch 2- Through the main gate and drop off and pick up at the back of the club house
Pitch 3- On Williamstown Road
- Players must be marked off by each coach so the club has a record of attendance.
- The club house and change rooms will not be open so players must come ready to train
- The outside toilets will be open and only one person at a time will be allowed in
- All players must exercise social distancing at all times.
There will be no second chances for players who do not show respect to these rules. Please refer to team attached Football Victoria: Stage 2 – Return to Training Conditions