We strive to ensure that all players receive the highest level of coaching possible. Our NPL coaches are all holders of the FFA/AFC ‘C’ Licence or higher, while our community coaches hold a mixture of FFA-accredited community and advanced qualifications. The club’s programs are overseen by a qualified and dedicated operational team.
Club Technical Director
Adam Piddick holds the position of Club Technical Director and has been Head Coach of the Senior Men’s team since 2018. In addition, Adam oversees the development pathway of Junior NPL to ensure the club’s future success.
Prior to joining Port Melbourne, Adam was the Senior Head Coach of Moreton Bay United in the Queensland NPL, finishing runner-up in the Grand Final for 2017.
Adam is currently studying for the prestigious FFA/AFC Professional Diploma.
Head of Pre-NPL Program
Steve is a former professional goalkeeper who has played at the highest level, turning out for English Premier League sides West Ham United, Crystal Palace and Wolverhampton Wanderers. He has also represented Australia at U23 level.
An FFA/AFC ‘A’ licence holder, Steve’s coaching experience includes 9 years working with the first team at A-League side Melbourne Victory.
Latest Coaching News
- COACHING 2022 – SENIOR WOMEN EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTJOIN OUR SENIOR WOMEN’S COACHING TEAM. Port Melbourne Soccer Club is looking for an experienced coach for our State League 3 women’s side for 2022. Our ideal coach has prior success in coaching players who are at a technically proficient level, and who are looking to challenge themselves to play at as high a level … Continue reading COACHING 2022 – SENIOR WOMEN EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- COACHING 2022 – EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTPort Melbourne Soccer Club is seeking dedicated coaches for the 2022 season, who are looking to take their skills to the next level. U14 – U17: A to C licence required U18 – U21 – A or B licence required. Work with talented players from our strong youth development program with support from Head of … Continue reading COACHING 2022 – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
- Coaching 2021 – Senior Women Expressions of InterestJoin our Senior Women’s coaching team. Port Melbourne Soccer Club is looking for a coach for our State League 4 women’s side to round out our Senior Women’s coaching team for 2021. Our ideal candidate has prior success in coaching players through the ‘skill acquisition’ phase of their development. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to … Continue reading Coaching 2021 – Senior Women Expressions of Interest
- Coaching 2021 – Expressions of InterestPort Melbourne Soccer Club is seeking dedicated coaches for the 2021 season, who are looking to take their skills to the next level. U13 – U16: A to C licence required U18 – U20 – A or B licence required. Work with talented players from our strong youth development program with support from Head of … Continue reading Coaching 2021 – Expressions of Interest
- Steve Mautone, Head of Mini-Roos 2020PMSC is excited to announce the appointment of Steve Mautone as Head of Mini-Roos for season 2020. Steve formally the assistant to Kevin Muscat at Melbourne Victory will bring an enormous amount of experience and coaching ability to the Port Melbourne Soccer Club. PLAYING CAREER: NSL with Morwell Flacons and Sth Melbourne. Socceroos. UK with … Continue reading Steve Mautone, Head of Mini-Roos 2020